- RT @jack_monson: The ROCK BOWL is awesome to play in! @LorasMSoccer first game/scrimmage of the year ☑️ 9 hours ago
- RT @KTG_012: @DanWhitaker_SID @brdcstrkll @mkh4494 We can't help that @lorascollege / @LorasAthletics is the best. https://t.co/3VzLu1hqbF 10 hours ago
- RT @JimNaprstek: Feels great to be back with so many fantastic student-athletes! // #GoDuhawks #iiac #ncaad3 https://t.co/OsVqhegnqI 11 hours ago
- RT @LorasTennis: VIDEO: Day 1 on the BRAND NEW tennis courts! // #GoDuhawks #d3ten #NCAAD3 https://t.co/rL0NajJASA 12 hours ago
- RT @LorasWSoccer: VIDEO: We're happy to be back in the ROCK BOWL and can't wait for opening day! // #GoDuhawks #iiac #d3soc #ncaad3 https:/… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Defensive Coordinator and D-Line Coach Gavin McMacken was wired for sound at a recent practice under the lights in the Rock Bowl.
Week one of the season has finally arrived. Ninety-three players finished training camp. Keep current with this site all week to learn more about the players that make up the 2010 edition of Duhawk Football.
Check out this article on our Defensive Coordinator, Gavin McMacken, from his hometown (St. Louis, Michigan) newspaper. With the help of our Strength and Conditioning Coach, Josh Edwards, Coach McMacken returned to competitive powerlifting after over 10 years. Coach Edwards … Continue reading
Reporting day is just a few days away. While we’re waiting, take a look at last year’s highlights:
Don’t forget to bookmark us, because you’ll want to check back often. This blog will contain all the updates, highlight, play of the week presentations, and other Duhawk football news you can handle.