- Today at Loras, we celebrate the 45th anniversary of Title IX and the impact it has had on college athletics! //… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @bryhermann: I'm going to be that Alumni who sets time out of his Saturday to watch Duhawk Football. 1 day ago
- RT @lorasvolleyball: So much fun working with the talented athletes at @OsageVolleyball! Excited to watch them play this Fall! // #GoDuhawk… 1 day ago
- RT @LorasPres: Congrats 2 @JimNaprstek @tmann36 @Mill_TJ the @DuhawkWrestling staff & team, but also the gr8est alumni network in the natio… 1 day ago
- Loras Wrestling Crowned #BestOfBrand Battle Round Vote Champion // @DuhawkWrestling // #GoDuhawks bit.ly/2sHpJBv 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Defensive Coordinator and D-Line Coach Gavin McMacken was wired for sound at a recent practice under the lights in the Rock Bowl.
Week one of the season has finally arrived. Ninety-three players finished training camp. Keep current with this site all week to learn more about the players that make up the 2010 edition of Duhawk Football.
Check out this article on our Defensive Coordinator, Gavin McMacken, from his hometown (St. Louis, Michigan) newspaper. With the help of our Strength and Conditioning Coach, Josh Edwards, Coach McMacken returned to competitive powerlifting after over 10 years. Coach Edwards … Continue reading
Reporting day is just a few days away. While we’re waiting, take a look at last year’s highlights:
Don’t forget to bookmark us, because you’ll want to check back often. This blog will contain all the updates, highlight, play of the week presentations, and other Duhawk football news you can handle.