- RT @DuhawkMBB: Holy tater tots! The night just got unbelievably better!!! ☑️☑️ make that two commitments from awesome players that will he… 3 hours ago
- RT @DuhawkWrestling: Duhawks jump up to No. 4 in the latest @nwcawrestling Poll! // @THsportsfeed @IAwrestle @Predicament_IA // #GoDuhawks… 1 day ago
- RT @LorasCollegeFB: Congratulations to @JoshSchulte1 on being named a @CoSIDAAcadAA! // #GoDuhawks #d3fb #ncaad3 https://t.co/pCrciJShKd 1 day ago
- RT @NCAADIII: New @nwcawrestling Top 25 1. Johnson & Wales 2. Wartburg 3. Ithaca 4. Loras 5. Augsburg 6-25: on.ncaa.com/2BkMTEo https:/… 1 day ago
- Schulte Named CoSIDA Academic All-American® // @LorasCollegeFB // #GoDuhawks #d3fb bit.ly/2Bl6Quw 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Defensive Coordinator and D-Line Coach Gavin McMacken was wired for sound at a recent practice under the lights in the Rock Bowl. Advertisements
Week one of the season has finally arrived. Ninety-three players finished training camp. Keep current with this site all week to learn more about the players that make up the 2010 edition of Duhawk Football.
Check out this article on our Defensive Coordinator, Gavin McMacken, from his hometown (St. Louis, Michigan) newspaper. With the help of our Strength and Conditioning Coach, Josh Edwards, Coach McMacken returned to competitive powerlifting after over 10 years. Coach Edwards … Continue reading
Reporting day is just a few days away. While we’re waiting, take a look at last year’s highlights:
Don’t forget to bookmark us, because you’ll want to check back often. This blog will contain all the updates, highlight, play of the week presentations, and other Duhawk football news you can handle.